Quotes

theres no fun in a perfect life. so make a risk. take a chance. go where the wind takes you. have fun.Blogger Widgets

moving

Saturday, February 5, 2011

just the u are ; )

αƨƨαℓαмʋαℓαικʋм,
introducing me Nursafirah Muhamad the girl next door with no specials talent. I'm not beautiful, I'm not tall and I'm not short. Some peoples thought I might comes from rich families but I'm not. I'm just a simple girl comes from ordinary families. So, don't easily make assumptions about me without knowing me first.. ahaa.. I'm might sometimes write my entries in English, Malay, Sabahan (hey, I'm Sabahan ok?) and probably in Chinese too... ahaa~ misjudge people are dangerous! so, beware.. hehehe.. got Facebook? me too... click here

this is me
taken on dec 2010 at SMTL's Hostel
 
 

No comments: