Quotes

theres no fun in a perfect life. so make a risk. take a chance. go where the wind takes you. have fun.Blogger Widgets

moving

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everything is RIDICULOUS

αƨƨαℓαмʋαℓαικʋм,
here I come again.. jeng! jeng! jeng! today's entries? hmm... I don't know. I had no idea about it! This night like usual its freaking cold outside. before sleep, I'm usually brush my teeth and wash my face! guess what! the water is cold! as cold as ice! oh God, only u knew what I feel. there's no water heater. my house at Beaufort got water heater even that area is hot compared to Ranau, mountain areas.. because of that, I'm rarely bath at morning cause the water could probably kill me! argh! my life in Ranau so pitiful. believe it!but still, I clean and not stinky xp hahahaha~

No comments: